Dear all Dharma friends
We hope that you are all keeping safe and well, and enjoying the holiday season.
Here is one of Cardinal Master Chongsan’s sayings :
“Those who live only a life of gratitude will always receive assistance from the Fourfold Grace (The Grace of Heaven and Earth, The Grace of Parents, The Grace of Fellow Beings, The Grace of Laws) ; those who live only a life of resentment will always be harmed, even by worms and insects”
Even though in the new year, we will continue to face difficult times and challenges due to the increasing costs of living and supply shortages, amongst other things, let us make a renewed commitment to live a life of gratitude.
Let us celebrate the New Year with this renewed commitment of gratitude, and revival of our spiritual energy to cultivate and sustain our mind.
Korean japchae Korean bibimbap
The program of the day will be :
- Opening words by Rev. HeaJin.
- Prayer, chanting and meditation.
- Message from Head Dharma Master Ven. Jeonsan by Rev. InMyung.
- Dharma talk by Won Jiyeon.
- Song of Samadhi.
- Korean folk song arirang and gayageum performance and pansori by JinHwa.
- Qigong and closing.
- Delicious Korean lunch !!
- Kite-flying for children.
We hope that you can join us.
Date : Sunday, 1st January, 2023
Time : 10.00 am
Cost : Any donation would be appreciated.
RSVP : by 29th December 2022