Join us in this second course of special dharma teachings!!
Following the success of the five-session course offered in May, we are now presenting an INTRODUCTION TO MASTER SOTAESAN in October 2018.
The course will explore the historical figure of Master Sotaesan, founder of Won Buddhism, concentrating on his life, his vision and his distinctive core spiritual teachings.
Who should attend?
This course is open to everyonewho wish to:
• know more about Master Sotaesan’s life, vision and teachings.
• welcome a deeper level of spiritual awareness in their life.
• learn and practice meditation.
• share their spiritual journey with other fellow travellers.
No previous knowledge or experience of Won Buddhism are required.
This course is designed for everyone.
How is the course structured?
The course will take place at the Bensville Meditation Centre on three consecutive Saturdays in October 2018.
• 6 October 9:30am to 12:30pm
• 13 October 9:30am to 12:30pm
• 20 October 9:30am to 12:30pm
The course is open only to 15 participants. A donation of $30 per session to the centre will be much appreciated.
For more information contact : Ilwonmeditation@gmail.com
Ph 02-4368 2393