New Year Celebration – 104 (2019)
Dear all Dharma friends
We hope that you are all enjoying the holiday season.
Let’s celebrate the New Year with a clear and refreshed mind !
“The newness of the New Year is not in the day but in our mind. Hence, the true meaning of greeting the New Year lies in exerting ourselves with a fresh new mind in our practice and service. If therefore we take care of our mind, then every day is a new day and a New Year’s Day. If we fail to take care of our new mind, we will not truly greet the New Year although a New Year has arrived.” — Ven. Chong San
The following will be the program of the day :
- Opening words by Rev. HeaJin
- Meditation and prayer
- Music by Woodie Meclean
- Message from Head Dharma Master Ven. Jeonsan by Won Do Kwang
- Dharma talk by Rev. InMyung
- Temple’s 2018 video and photo presentation
- Consistent Practice Awards – Elio Gatti
- Music by Woodie Meclean and Leonard Hemmings
- Qiqong and closing
- Korean lunch
Everybody is welcome. We hope that you can join us.
Date : 1st January 2019 (Tuesday)
Time : 10.00 am
Place : Gosford Meditation Temple
20 Bundaleer Crescent, Bensville, 2251
Cost : Any donation would be appreciated
RSVP : by 27th December 2018
Contact : 4368 2393
- There will be no Sunday services held on 23rd and 30th December 2018, and 6th January 2019.
- Meditation classes will commence from 13th January 2019 (Sunday).